1. Acceptance of Terms
2. User Conduct
– You agree not to use our website for any unlawful or prohibited purposes. You must abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations.
3. Intellectual Property
– All content on our website, including text, images, logos, and other materials, is protected by intellectual property rights and is owned by Peggy’s Place. You may not use, reproduce, or distribute our content without our explicit permission.
5. Links to Third-Party Websites
– Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those websites. Use third-party sites at your own risk.
– We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, but we make no warranties or guarantees regarding the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content on our website. Use the information at your own risk.
7. Limitation of Liability
– Peggy’s Place and its affiliates will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages resulting from your use of our website.
9. Changes to Terms
10. Contact Us